The Guitar Hero Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guitar Hero Aerosmith Songs.

Go down 
+5
GHCity
hsecats
Matthew
LegendaryDarkKnight
Leaf
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LegendaryDarkKnight
Soloist
LegendaryDarkKnight

Number of posts : 288
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Guitar Hero Aerosmith Songs. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Aerosmith Songs.   Guitar Hero Aerosmith Songs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:52 pm

Fugitive wrote:
LegendaryDarkKnight wrote:
I mean Aerosmith's guitarist(Joe Perry) is not the greatest guitarist So i might not buy it because it will give no challenge

EDIT on second thought, Neversoft does have a tendancy to OVERCHART S*** so it maybe pretty challeging

I was talking to a guy from ScoreHero that played the game. I forget exactly which song it was, but he said there was a MAD trill in the beginning. I listened to the song, and there was definitely no trill. So I'm thinking Aerosmith either rerecorded a lot of songs to make them more challenging, or like you said, the charts will all be challenging bullshit, but that would still make it fun.
very true cause the dream on DLC was abit harder from the real song
Back to top Go down
http://www.gods-of-metal.forum-motion.com
devilsix6six
Noob
devilsix6six

Number of posts : 34
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Guitar Hero Aerosmith Songs. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Aerosmith Songs.   Guitar Hero Aerosmith Songs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:34 pm

I thought the game was just and only just about aerosmith but I like how they put other bands in there!
Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero Aerosmith Songs.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2