The Guitar Hero Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]

Go down 
+2
GHCity
Fugitive
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fugitive
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fugitive

Number of posts : 316
Infractions : 0/OVER 9000
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Empty
PostSubject: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:52 am

Current Game: Guitar Hero 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~EXPERT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECENT ACCOMPLISHMENTS
(*****)'d Guitar Hero 1 Setlist -Cowboys from Hell(Sad)

VideoS:
TTFAF Pass - only 3* but I'm fine with it. Got a 4* run but not on Video Sad

Cliffs of Dover 5* - My best run yet, I'm shooting for 250k next
CoD Intro A FC - Cuts off at end

Impulse 5* - I love this song, my best run at it yet

Guitar Hero:

FCs: 13

-I love Rock & Roll
-Sharp Dressed Man
-Killer Queen
-Hey You
-Stellar
-Heart Full of Black (Overstrum >__<)
-Unsung
-Eureka, I've Found Love
-Behind the Mask
-Callout
-Even Rats
-Farewell Myth
-Hey
-Story of my Love

Other Accs.:

Guitar Hero 2:
FCs: 6

-Soy Bomb (Overstrum)
-Parasite
-Can't you hear me knockin'
-Mr. Fix it - Path
-Heart Shaped Box - Path
-Message in a Bottle - Path
-Surrender (Overstrum)
-X-stream (Overstrum)
-Soy Bomb
-Monkey Wrench

Other Accs.

-Log [x]
-Jordan Pass [4*] 2/9/08
Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Picture034
With a fever of 100 degrees I passed it on my 10thish run of the day. First day I've played Jordan in months, GH3 has been the dominate game since it came out until now.

Guitar Hero Rock the 80s:

FCs:

-Warrior
-We Got the Beat

Other Accs.:

-Play With Me 4* [x]

Guitar Hero 3:

FCs: 18

-Slow Ride
-Talk Dirty to Me
-Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Path
-Mississippi Queen
-Bulls on Parade
-When you were Young
-Miss Murder
-Lay Down
-My Name is Jonas - Path
-Sabatoge
-Reptilia
-Can't Be Saved
-Closer
-Generation Rock
-Metal Heavy Lady
-Radio Song
-Ruby
-School's Out
-Story of my Life
-Anarchy in the U.K. (Overstrum)

Other Accs.:

-Tap TTFAF consistently [x]
-FC Sightread [Closer]
-4* Every song [x]

Misc. Accomplishments:
Win Tournament [Lost in elite 8 to Cyclone...but I was better than 2nd and 3rd place]
Post a video on Youtube [x]

Goals:

FCs
GH

-More than a Feeling
-I wanna be sedated
-Sail your Ship by
-Fat Lip

GH2

-Yes We Can
-Red Lottery

GHRT80s
-Only a lad
-We got the beat
-Shakin'
-I ran

GH3
-Sunshine of your love
-Paint it Black
-Paranoid
-Heir Kommt Alex
-She Bangs Drums
-Avalancha
-The Metal

Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Rating_5:

GH

-The Breaking Wheel

GH2
-Thunderhorse
-Six
-Jordan
GHRT80s
-Caught in a Mosh
-Seventeen
-Play with Me
GH3
-TTFAF
-Raining Blood
-Take This Life
-The Way it Ends
-Nothing for Me Here

Other:
Post GH80s Scores [ ]
El Jefe [ ]

Last edited by Fugitive on Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fugitive0
GHCity
Soloist
GHCity

Number of posts : 265
Infractions : 1/5

Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:53 am

Awesome. Stretchy page though. Wink
Back to top Go down
LegendaryDarkKnight
Soloist
LegendaryDarkKnight

Number of posts : 288
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 am

Ditto
Back to top Go down
http://www.gods-of-metal.forum-motion.com
Fugitive
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fugitive

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:30 am

eh, I'll probably take Medium and Hard Accs off. I just copied and pasted from SH

EDIT: Done, it's just Expert now
Back to top Go down
GHCity
Soloist
GHCity

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:31 am

Could you resize the pic please?

Also; awesome.

Did you do a How to pass the TTFAF intro guide on SH?
Back to top Go down
Fugitive
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fugitive

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:29 pm

Done, it's much nicer! Yes?

EDIT: Yeah, I did that guide. It's posted on this forum now too under GH3.
Back to top Go down
GHCity
Soloist
GHCity

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:30 pm

lol, now it is awesome. Smile

BTW, we are getting freticons soon, so that means you can improve that guide. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fugitive
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fugitive

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:14 pm

I actually like how it looks right now. I made a gif of the intro and then spaced out the numbers so it works. There are only a few places I'd put freticons, but I won't change the intro patterns.
Back to top Go down
ajKozack
Getting Started...
ajKozack

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:29 pm

Nice accomplishments and good luck on Paint It Black, that one took so long for me to Full Combo because of the strumming at the end. Just remember that when you get there it's a lot slower than you think.
Back to top Go down
Tride
Rocker
Tride

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:02 pm

Nice accomplishments. I still haven't 5*'ed GH1, so I envy you greatly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/P3terCr1ss
Fugitive
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fugitive

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:00 pm

5* all but Cowboys from hell. I don't know if that minus sign (-) is clear now that I look back on it...
Back to top Go down
Tride
Rocker
Tride

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Ohh. Well that's the one I have left. Heh. I don't know, the hyphen just seemed to be like a seperator such as you overcomed it finally or something. I should've anazlyzed it better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/P3terCr1ss
Matthew
Soloist
Matthew

Number of posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:56 pm

I'd like to play against you, you seem like my skill lvl.
System?
Back to top Go down
Fugitive
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fugitive

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:24 am

PS2 Sad

yeah, no online for me.
Back to top Go down
ajKozack
Getting Started...
ajKozack

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:43 am

What path do you use for Jordan?
Back to top Go down
Fugitive
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fugitive

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:30 am

2-4-4-2-2

2, use immeadiately
4, save for solo
4, the ones you get after solo C and use right before Solo D
2, in bridge
2, in end

I actually don't usually hit the two in the bridge, so it ends up being like a 2-4-4-3 or 2-4-4-2.
Back to top Go down
ajKozack
Getting Started...
ajKozack

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:16 pm

What I use for a consistent 5 star is:

2 - Next note
4 - use next note, OR if you can FC the break then use on the next green
2 - Solo B
4 - Fast part of solo F
_
2 - if you can hit both in the bridge use immediately
2 - Next note
_

or
_
4 - Next note
_
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Soloist
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:34 pm

You're pretty sweet.
Nice pika av too.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fugitive

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:03 pm

Yeah, I need a full bar for the solo though. I'm not quite as practiced at Solo C as you. And I cannot hit the bride. But I'm probably gonna practice that, and that would pretty much guarantee me the 5* if I could FC that.

I'm not too worried about that at the moment, I'm working on my six 5*.

Matthew wrote:
You're pretty sweet.
Nice pika av too.

Thanks. I am very sweet. ^_^

And I love my avatar, so thanks for that compliment too.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Soloist
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:06 pm

But PS2 has the SG. Razz
+Also I think PS2 is cool, alot of people have it. More competition.
Back to top Go down
ajKozack
Getting Started...
ajKozack

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:10 pm

Fugitive wrote:
Yeah, I need a full bar for the solo though. I'm not quite as practiced at Solo C as you. And I cannot hit the bride. But I'm probably gonna practice that, and that would pretty much guarantee me the 5* if I could FC that.

I'm not too worried about that at the moment, I'm working on my six 5*.

Matthew wrote:
You're pretty sweet.
Nice pika av too.

Thanks. I am very sweet. ^_^

And I love my avatar, so thanks for that compliment too.

I usually strum about .75 Misirlou speed because using Hammer ons/Pull offs is a pain in the ass on the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]   Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fugitive's Accomplishments [Grinding for Collide (-3) and ToaHiaPH (-5) FCs]
Page 1 of 1