The Guitar Hero Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ajKozack
Getting Started...
ajKozack

Number of posts : 96
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-13

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:52 pm

I absolutely love this game. I am fond of assassin type characters that specialize in sneaking and using poisons to kill, but Every characters I can enjoy.
Back to top Go down
netsandcolts
Rocker
netsandcolts

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:14 pm

Never played this one. But I've beaten Elder Scrolls III. How much better is this one?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ppwnage
ajKozack
Getting Started...
ajKozack

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:02 pm

netsandcolts wrote:
Never played this one. But I've beaten Elder Scrolls III. How much better is this one?

I've played both and I love oblivion a lot, and morrowind never really got me hooked. Oblivion is far easier to pick up though, it just feels better. I highly suggest you give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion   The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guitar Hero Forum :: Off Topic :: Other Forums :: Gaming-
Jump to: