The Guitar Hero Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

electric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cigarette111
Read the Rules

Number of posts : 1
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2011-08-19

electric Empty
PostSubject: electric   electric Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 am

Don't get me wrong. I want everyone in the world to quit smoking and the rest to never start. However I also know what it takes to stop the filthy habit. It is something you need to want. You will never quit because your wife, child, doctor, friends or relatives tell you to.

When people ask me help me quit smoking I have to ask them a few questions to make sure they are on the right page. Obviously they have no clue what its going to take or what its going to be like. However if they seem committed that is usually enough to get the ball rolling and get them on their journey to becoming non smokers. Electric Cigarette Price In

When people start thinking about quitting smoking they really need to focus on their will to live. They have to understand that with every drag they are not only getting one step closer to death but taking others with them when producing second hand smoke. I know we all say it wont happen to us but listen very carefully.

Thousands and thousands of people each day who are diagnosed with cancer thought it couldn't happen to them. The thousands and thousands that die are beyond even thinking that anymore because by then they have realized it has happened to them.

Chances are if you smoke the habit will kill you much earlier than you should die. I for one cant understand how people are okay with that. In my country suicide is illegal so I really am not sure why all smokers are not arrested. Anyways if you ask please help me quit smoking you better be prepared to do what it takes.
Back to top Go down

electric
Page 1 of 1