The Guitar Hero Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

... I can't think of a good title just open *READ THE WHOLE THING*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julieisded
Getting Started...
Julieisded

Number of posts : 59
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-04-15

... I can't think of a good title just open *READ THE WHOLE THING* Empty
PostSubject: ... I can't think of a good title just open *READ THE WHOLE THING*   ... I can't think of a good title just open *READ THE WHOLE THING* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:00 am

I have a slight... problem with that huge GH dream list topic thing. Now, I understand why Fugitive thought he was doing a good job, locking both list threads, but I have to say differently.

Imagine, if you will, everybody made a huge setlist like mine. People don't knwo enough to say "good list, julieisded", so they'd quote the entire list, making unneccassary page-stretching. Having one list per topic, like on every other forum like this I've been to and the original GHG forum, would be better, because you don't have massive quoting. And putting a huge list in a topic looks really, really stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://tehforum.forumotion.com/
Fugitive
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fugitive

Number of posts : 316
Infractions : 0/OVER 9000
Registration date : 2008-04-13

... I can't think of a good title just open *READ THE WHOLE THING* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... I can't think of a good title just open *READ THE WHOLE THING*   ... I can't think of a good title just open *READ THE WHOLE THING* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:18 am

I think your problem is that you're assuming that others are too stupid to say "good list, julieisded." You're assuming they will quote the whole thing.

And if every member created their own seperate dreamlist, that would take up so much useless space. I doubt most members even want to see all those lists, because frankly, I don't. If they want to see others made up Guitar Hero setlists, they can go in the dreamlist thread rather than take up all the space on the forum.

"Like all the other GH forums?" Obviously you've never been to ScoreHero. They cut down on useless posts like that by making a dreamlist thread.

You can live with it, you don't need your own topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fugitive0

... I can't think of a good title just open *READ THE WHOLE THING*
Page 1 of 1